Spring 2018 Yoga in the Barn
Honor your mind and body with the gift of serenity at the Inn at Westwood Farm.
Breathe and stretch away stress, enhance flexibility, and calm the mind during your yoga retreat in the Barn at Inn at Westwood Farm. Imagine, early morning coffee or tea outside your door, yoga class with the birds as background music, sumptuous breakfasts, reading under the shade of the great oaks, longs walks, an early evening yoga class, watching the sunset, smelling the flowers, and enjoying the sheer calmness. Our guest instructor, Casey Sagers, E-RYT 200 and RYT 500 training certified, will be your guide to a more relaxed you. Come alone or bring a friend.
Drop-Ins are welcome. If you are local or visiting a friend in the area, we welcome you to join any of our classes. Please call and let us know what day and time you would like to attend, and we’ll reserve space for you and your mat: 540.661.1293
Sessions are twice a day:
Each morning from 8:00 – 9:15 A.M. and each evening from 5:30 – 6:45 P. M.
The Yoga Retreat will include:
- Luxury accommodations (All rooms are double occupancy)
- 2 yoga sessions per day in the Barn
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Delicious and healthy two-course breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turndown service with chocolates
- Concierge service to help you navigate the local area
- The award-winning Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
Plenty of time for nature walks on James Madison’s Montpelier, a massage, wine tasting, dining, kayaking down the Rapidan River or just rest and relaxation at the farm.
Check in is at 4PM on your first day and check out is 11AM on your last day.
Price: Room & rate, plus $30.00 per person, per day for two yoga sessions.
All rooms are double occupancy. State and Local taxes (7.3%) not included.